Mid April - Mid November
Difficult | Level 2
All Meals Included
Rupin Pass, a gateway to enchanting beauty, invites you to unveil the hidden wonders of the Indian Himalayas through a trek of discovery. Embark on a 7-day journey of sheer bliss, commencing from the idyllic village of Dhaula in Uttarakhand.
Wandering through dense alpine forests, quaint meadows, and remote villages, the trail presents a myriad of landscapes, a kaleidoscope of nature’s artistry. Standing as the pinnacle, the awe-inspiring Rupin Waterfall graces the trek, a towering cascade that enchants every sense.
With each ascent, the scenery undergoes a breathtaking metamorphosis – from luxuriant greens to snow-crowned peaks and glacial valleys. At a majestic altitude of 15,250 feet, the Rupin Pass reveals its splendor, bestowing trekkers with panoramic vistas of Kinnaur and Uttarakhand valleys.
The journey calls for endurance, agility, and an explorer’s spirit, making it a haven for adventure aficionados. Each step is an unveiling of nature’s canvas, evoking a profound sense of wonder.
Along the way, embrace the warmth of local hospitality as you engage with the benevolent villagers. The Rupin Pass trek is an immersive odyssey, rekindling your connection with nature, and etching memories destined to be cherished for a lifetime.
- Arrive in Bawta, immerse yourself in the charming mountain village, and embark on an adventurous trek from Bawta to Jakha through lush greenery
- Trek to Dandreyash Thatch and witness breathtaking alpine landscapes
- Experience the beauty of the Upper Waterfall and its cascading wonders
- Prepare for a challenging day, crossing Rupin Pass with awe-inspiring views
- Conclude the trek, head to Sangla, and end the journey with a scenic drive to Shimla