Mid February - April
Difficult | Level 1
All Meals Included
Pangarchulla Peak, a haven for trekkers, awaits your discovery on an unforgettable adventure. Nestled in Uttarakhand’s Garhwal region, it beckons with the promise of a dreamlike experience amidst the grandeur of the Himalayas, a true haven for both nature enthusiasts and thrill-seekers.
Setting out from the scenic town of Joshimath, celebrated for its spiritual significance and natural splendor, your journey commences. As you ascend, nature’s spectacle unfolds before you – snow-draped peaks, meadows of verdant allure, and forests that seem enchanted.
The pinnacle of this trek is none other than the Pangarchulla summit itself, standing tall and offering vistas that stretch to embrace Nanda Devi, Dronagiri, Chaukhamba, and a symphony of surrounding peaks. The exhilaration of conquering this majestic peak is an emotion beyond compare.
Spanning 6 days, the path leads you through quaint villages, along pristine rivers, and into the embrace of rhododendron forests that seem straight out of a fairy tale. This journey strikes a perfect equilibrium between adrenaline and tranquility, extending an opportunity to connect with nature in its rawest form.
Whether you’re a seasoned trekker or stepping into this world for the first time, Pangarchulla Peak guarantees an extraordinary escapade. So, fasten your boots, pack your bags, and brace yourself for an indelible adventure in the embrace of the Himalayas. Allow Pangarchulla Peak to usher you into a realm of memories and encounters with nature’s grandeur that will linger for a lifetime.
- Trek to Gulling Top from Tugashi village, and be awestruck by the grandeur of the surrounding mountains
- Traverse through forested trails on your way from Gulling Top to Camp II, immersing in the wilderness
- Acclimatize and trek to Kuari Pass via Khullara, then return to Camp I for a well-deserved rest
- Reach the majestic Pangarchulla Summit via Khullara from Camp I, and experience the thrill of conquering the peak
- Head back to Tugashi Village from Camp I, and drive to Pipalkoti, marking the last day of the trekking journey