Mid February - Mid November
Moderate | Level 2
All Meals Included
Kareri Lake, a hidden treasure, invites you to embark on an unforgettable journey through the captivating landscapes of Himachal Pradesh. This alluring trek presents a harmonious fusion of adventure, serenity, and nature’s splendor, making it an ideal haven for trekkers of all kinds.
Initiating from the charming village of Kareri, the path unfolds amidst lush greenery and idyllic surroundings that will surely mesmerize. As you ascend through dense forests and winding trails, the panorama of snow-capped peaks and cascading waterfalls paints a mesmerizing tableau before your eyes.
At the heart of this expedition lies the serene Kareri Lake, cradled at an elevation of 9,650 feet. Its turquoise waters shimmer like a precious gem amidst the mountains, offering breathtaking views that evoke a deep sense of peace and connection with the natural world.
Spanning across 3 days, the Kareri Lake trek affords trekkers ample time to be immersed in the valley’s tranquility and capture stunning memories along the way. The thrill of camping beneath starlit skies, enveloped by the wonders of the Himalayas, adds a magical touch to the entire experience.
Embrace the captivating allure of Kareri Lake, a trek that promises an adventure that will remain etched in your memory, cherished moments that warm the heart, and a profound reverence for the grandeur of the outdoors. Immerse yourself in the magic of the mountains and weave memories that will accompany you on your journey through life.
- Begin your adventure with a scenic drive from Dharamshala to Kareri Village, followed by an exciting trek to Liyoti
- Traverse through a picturesque route, immersing in the beauty of the surrounding landscapes during the drive
- Trek from Liyoti to the stunning Kareri Lake, where you'll be captivated by the serene lakeside campsite
- Experience the tranquility of the lake's surroundings and revel in the breathtaking mountain views
- Descend back to Kareri Village, cherishing the unforgettable memories of the trek